800-392-4529 (Toll Free)
Cheryl practices in the areas of medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and product liability. She is an attorney and also a registered nurse. She received her bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing in 1985. Her nursing experience spans a wide range of clinical settings including pediatrics, critical care stepdown, medical/surgical, diabetes education, home healthcare, long-term care, neurological rehabilitation and community nursing for the Allegheny County Health Department.
Cheryl’s education and experience afford her distinctive insight into actions involving medicine and healthcare. She reviews and investigates incoming medical malpractice claims in conjunction with the firm’s medical director and prepares complaints. Her analytical skills and research have been instrumental in obtaining favorable verdicts.
- Assisted in numerous medical malpractice matters that have resulted in seven figure verdicts or settlements
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 1996
- University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing - 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Pribanic & Pribanic, 1998 - Present