Natural gas exploration on the Marcellus Shale Field has risen dramatically in recent years. Gas and oil drilling takes place throughout the Allegheny Plateau in Pennsylvania, as well as in portions of New York, Ohio and Delaware.
Natural gas exploration and extraction can be dangerous work. If you or a loved one has been injured while working on the Marcellus Shale Field, the attorneys at Pribanic & Pribanic can help you explore your right to compensation. Our lawyers have extensive experience handling personal injury and workers' compensation claims for clients from the Pittsburgh area, throughout western Pennsylvania and nationwide.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 412-672-5444 or toll free at 800-392-4529 to speak with an experienced Pittsburgh Marcellus Shale injury lawyer.
Marcellus Shale Field Injury Litigation
Marcellus Shale Field personal injury cases can be complex. Oil and gas companies and their insurance providers are aggressive in defending against injury claims. If you or a loved one has been injured in a shale field accident, it is important to have an attorney on your side who can stand up to the insurance companies on your behalf.
Our attorneys handle personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from oil- and gas-related accidents such as:
- Shale field truck accidents
- Land and water contamination
- Chemical leaks and spills
- Fires and gas explosions
- Drilling accidents
- Well site accidents
We also represent Pennsylvania landowners engaged in lease and contract disputes with oil and gas companies.
Learn More About Shale Gas Extraction
- Shoveling Water: The Life of a Predrill Test
- Drinking Dimock: A Glass Full of Gas Water
- Chesapeake Energy Misinformed Shareholders About Impact of Well Blowout
- Natural Gas Pollution: What Chesapeake Energy and Department of Environmental Protection Concluded about Towanda Creek Blowout
- Property Owner Loses Land to Natural Gas Company on Split Estate
- VIDEO INVESTIGATION: Gas Well Flaring in the Marcellus Shale
Contact a Pennsylvania Mining Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident on the Marcellus Shale Field, our lawyers are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 412-672-5444 or toll free at 800-392-4529 to speak with a knowledgeable Pittsburgh Marcellus Shale injury lawyer.